CaraMayan is a way of moving to the Bible for exercise, fitness, worship and prayer. It is a Christian alternative to Yoga and Tai Chi based on dance and pilates movement...
Each package has a DVD and CD in it. There are several different meditations in each, with a teaching session to learn the meditation followed by a presentation that you can ....
You can be certified to teach as a workshop teacher, a class teacher or both. A CLASS has an emphasis on developing fitness and technique as well...
- CaraMayan comes from Hebrew words that mean to bow, and fountain, spring or well
- CaraMayan brings peace, refreshment and focus to body, mind and spirit
- CaraMayan exercises the body as it engages heart, mind and spirit
- CaraMayan can be practiced outside or inside, by yourself or in a group
- CaraMayan offers both standing meditations and a floor exercise program to music
- CaraMayan is a pattern of movements and breathing that is set to a prayer or scripture
- CaraMayan is based on movements derived from dance, Pilates and worship movements
- CaraMayan is suitable for people of all ages. Dance or fitness experience is not necessary but is an advantage